Wesley Uniting Church
28 March, 8 pm
29 March, 9.30 am
31 March, 11 am & 7 pm
Location of Wesley Church
Statue of John Wesley
Vale - Rev. Dr. Douglas Miller
Church meets on Sundays at 11.00 am & 7.00 pm
A friendly welcome
Orthodox, biblical teaching
Classical reformed worship
Address: 148 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000 (between Russell St and Exhibition St)
Church Office: Phone: (03) 9663 2935
- Monday, closed
- Tuesday, closed
- Wednesday, 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Thursday, 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Friday, 10.00 am - 4.30 pm
Minister: Rev. Graeme Kerr
Read about Wesley Church in Wikipedia.
Some facts about Wesley Church
- Located in the Central Business district of Melbourne, Australia.
- Offering orthodox, biblical teaching and classical reformed worship.
- A cross-cultural congregation, including people of various Asian and Pacific cultures.
- Built in 1858, when the community outgrew smaller churches.
- Originally a Wesleyan Church, Wesley Church became a Methodist Church in the union of 1902, and then a Uniting Church in the union with the Congregational and Presbyterian Churches in 1977
- Wesley Church building is also the home of the Gospel Hall, a Uniting Church Congregation with church services in Cantonese, with Mandarin and English translation.